The Ecom startup
Terms & Conditions
We are so confident that our customers will be satisfied with our services that we offer a Money Back Guarantee. If they are not satisfied, they will receive a full refund/cancellation of the class /term payment subject to the condition set forth herewith.
The Money Back Guarantee (hereafter called the MBG) for “The Ecom Startup” (hereafter called the course) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This offer is valid from 25th July 2020 to 31st December 2020 only on the said course.
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to purchase the course from the authorized channel by paying full amount in advance. However, the offer will be extended to other customers also who purchased the course using any financing scheme subjected to the conditions set forth in this agreement.
- The customer to satisfy eligibility criteria set forth herein before applying MBG:
- The customer needs to complete all the tasks and assignments within the time limit provided for each assignment. Delay in submission of any assignment will void the MBG.
- The customer has applied all the tools/tactics/methods/formulas/systems/tricks with due diligence in good faith.
- In case a customer is not able to setup his/her business whether product based, or service based on Amazon.in as promised by the company, despite of applying all the tools/tactics/methods/formulas/systems/tricks provided within the course, within next 15 days of completion of the course, customer to inform the company through email within next 15 days after the completion of aforementioned period from the registered email address.
- No claim/return will be accepted by the company if the customer fails to send the mail as above within 15 days of completion of the formalities as mentioned under course curriculum.
- If the customer does not mail for return, it will be considered that the course conditions has been fulfilled by the company and no refund will be provided.
- The customer at any time during the course duration can withdraw its participation in the course. However, in that event no refund will be provided by the company and the MBG shall stand void.
- The MBG can be claimed by the customer provided the customer could not fetch the result after the course within the prescribed time despite completion of every task and assignments within the prescribed time limit as mentioned in the course curriculum.
- In case the MBG claim is accepted by the company
- Tax collected in any form will not be given back
- The balance amount shall be paid to the customer within 30 days of acceptance of MBG.
- MBG available for the course purchased using financing scheme will be as follows:
- The customer will be provided full amount paid in the first installment/down payment
- Other conditions will remain same for the claim of MBG
- The company’s decision will be considered final.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw the MBG at any point of time without any prior notice.
- The MBG shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- The customer can approach the company, along with the original receipt of payment & invoice to claim the refund amount within the time as prescribed for the claims.